TUFF SPA LIDS and SHELLS
Innovative Unique Lid Design
- Never need to buy another spa cover
- Can support over 1000lbs
- Cover converts into a shelf / bar
- Fully insulated
- Gasket sealed for maximum efficiency
- Patented channel flow design prevent water from pooling on top of the cover
- No More Rotting, Smelling or Sagging water logged covers
- Easily opened and closed by one person
- UNIQUE LIFETIME WARRANTEE!
- Lockable for Safety and to comply with local Rules and Regulations
Side panel colours
SAHARA – MOCHA – SLATE
Another Patented Design feature which prevents water build up on the lid. Good “run off” characteristics. Water won’t pool anywhere.
Shell material section
The shell bottom material section. One piece solid moulding, flexible and robust.
Access to plumbing
Side panel removed for easy access to plumbing and equipment
Spa lid Closed
The Spa lid is lockable which is safe and complies with Council regulations and rules
These Spa shells are sealed at the bottom making them vermin and rodent proof. This shell can be placed on almost any surface.
Tuffspas are insulated with Blue sTuff which is thermally bonded recycled denim. This natural fibre Spa Insulation contains no Fibreglass and does not cause itching or skin irritation if you come into contact with this. It has excellent heat retention properties and Noise absorption.
Call into our East Tamaki, Auckland warehouse and view our USA manufactured range of portable Tuffspas
Business hours : Monday – Friday : 08:00 – 17:00
Saturday : 09:00 – 14:00
Closed : Sundays and Public holidays
TUFF SPAS USA ( ARIZONA ) – FACTORY TOUR AND SOME TECHNICAL FACTS
Many of the questions you may have will be answered in this short video – take a look!
- All shell waste and trim pieces are recycled and reused
- Lifetime warranty on the shell and hard lid – this won’t end up in a Landfill
- No volatile organic compounds like other Spas
- No Resin blown in manufacturing like our competitors
- Fewer emissions in manufacturing than other Spas
- One piece, heat retaining shell improves energy efficiency
- Hard-top lid with Industrial grade gasket seals the cover to the shell, reducing heat losses